Rio Secco Golf
- DYNAMIC PRICING – offers real-time pricing based on demand, availability and other changing factors. Best Available rates are accessible on-line 24×7.
- Golfers are responsible for cancellations inside of 72 hours, including reductions in group size. The person making the reservation is responsible for no shows and short shows.
- Tee Times can be made 120 days in advance
- Pace of Play Rio Secco respects your time and strives to provide a pleasurable round of golf for everyone! We require all groups to maintain a pace of play not to exceed 4 hours and 40 minutes.
- For questions, please contact our team directly.
- Rio Secco EPH Members – Click here to book
- Clark County Residents (Must provide proof of residency at check-in) – Click here to book
1. Tee Time
2. Weather Policy
4. Dress Code
5. Pace of Play
Please be prepared to tee off 15 minutes before your start time. Reservations of less than four players may be paired with others. Reservations may be moved up or down 10 minutes if doing so will benefit the operation, or enhance the guest experience.
Unless deemed unplayable by management, all cancellations, no shows or reductions will be charged.
Golfers are responsible for cancellations inside of 72 hours, including reductions in group size. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (702) 777-2400 to cancel or alter your reservation.
Typical golf attire is required on the course - golf shirts and pants or walking shorts, with soft spike shoes.
Pace of play is 4.5-5 hours. Please maintain position with the group ahead.
Caddies are prohibited without advanced approval. It is not always possible to accommodate non-playing guests. Carts are required for all guests, with a maximum of two persons per golf cart.
Guests are responsible for any and all damage to property inside or outside course grounds.